Shipping & Delivery
In light of COVID-19 and the freezing temperatures that came across Texas in February, we’re experiencing a slow down on delivery times for furniture due to challenges within our manufacturers’ factory capabilities. Based on the information at hand, we currently anticipate an additional delay of approximately 6 weeks. Please note this delay is already reflected in the given shipment date on each item.
Our commitment to high standards at abc carpet & home extends to the customized service and flexibility with which we deliver our products to you. We offer delivery of all non-furniture and furniture items according to the rates outlined below; expedited shipping options for non-furniture items are available at checkout for an additional fee. We ask that you inspect your delivery and sign for it upon receipt. To ensure the quickest deilvery, your products may arrive in multiple shipments. An expert white glove service will deliver all furniture and assemble when necessary. We look forward to sharing the magic of abc carpet & home by delivering products that speak to you.
Furniture delivery rates
We offer flat rate white glove in-home delivery. The rates are calculated by state. Please note we do not currently deliver outside of the continental US. Rates are listed below.
New York, New Jersey, Connecticut
Alabama, Delaware, Georgia, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Mississippi, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC
Arkansas, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Oklahoma, Texas, Wisconsin
Arizona, California, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, Wyoming
Shipping rates for non-delivery items
We ship FedEx for most of our non-delivery items. The rates are calculated and applied at checkout. Rates will vary depending upon size and weight of items in your order. Please note we do not currently ship outside of the continental US. We do not offer in-store pickup at this time.
|Continental US||Rate calculated at checkout|
|International: Includes Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Canada||Not available at this time|
- Expedited Shipping Methods: Next-day and 2nd-day shipping options are available for most items at checkout for additional fee.
- Furniture Delivery: An expert white-glove service will carefully deliver furniture and assemble when necessary. Furniture items, including all wall mirrors and lighting, receive our rates, based on delivery area, number of items, and total weight. If your building requires a certificate of insurance for your delivery please email email@example.com with a sample copy of the COI.
- Carpet and Rug Delivery: All carpet and rug orders receive our ground rates, based on order total and delivery area. Next-day and 2nd-day rush shipping options are available at checkout for an additional fee.
- Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket, MA: Deliveries to these Massachusetts islands terminate at Cape Cargo in Sagamore Beach, MA. Customer contact Cape Cargo directly to make payment and delivery arrangements. Cape Cargo 508-833-6400.
- Processing and shipping of non-delivery items: abc carpet & home works diligently to ship your items in a timely manner. Non-furniture items ship as they are available, typically within 2-3 business days of the original order.
- Furniture delivery timing: abc carpet & home handles all aspects of furniture delivery so you don't have to – simply place your order and our expert white-glove service will handle the rest. For local delivery, we will contact you within 5 business days to arrange a delivery date at your convenience.
- Custom orders: Custom items are created just for you on a per order basis. Delivery time varies by collection but is generally ten to sixteen weeks. Please contact Online Customer Service for specific information regarding your order.
- Product availability: We make every effort to display current and accurate product inventory online. If you ordered an item and the product's availability changes, we will notify you directly.
- Delay shipping requests: Typically, items are shipped as soon as they are available. We understand that under certain circumstances you may prefer to delay the arrival date of your order. We're happy to accommodate you if this is the case. However, please note our policy requires storage fees for furniture held after thirty days. Contact Online Customer Service if you would like us to delay shipment.