Our Health & Safety Procedures
Thank you for your patience and loyalty during these uncertain and unprecedented times. We are looking forward to welcoming you through our doors!
What you can expect from us
We are planning to re-open in phases, and every step will be in accordance with the latest city, state, CDC, and federal guidelines to ensure the safety and peace of mind of our guests and employees.
Below, you will find frequently asked questions and answers addressing our operating policies and procedures. We appreciate your cooperation and flexibility as we adapt to a new normal. Although we plan to keep this page updated with our latest protocols, please defer to the staff during your in-store visit, as they will have the most current information that may not be reflected here.
Are your stores open?
Our Manhattan Landmark at 888 Broadway is officially open again as of June 26, 2020 and our Brooklyn Outlet at 3906 2nd Ave in Industry City will be officially open as of July 10th, 2020! We are also taking in-person appointments for both guests and trade.
For your convenience, we are taking virtual appointments as well.
To make a virtual or in-store appointment with a Client Specialist, visit our appointment page here.
Is your Brooklyn outlet open?
As of July 10, 2020, our Brooklyn Outlet will officially be open!
Are you open for walk-ins?
Yes, our doors are officially open to the public. Please see below for a list of precautions we are taking to keep our guests and employees safe.
Are you open for curbside pickup?
Hours for limited-contact dining and delivery/pickup for dinner are 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday-Sunday, and for brunch are 12:00pm - 3:00pm Saturday's and Sunday's.
For delivery or curbside food pickup, order dinner through Caviar, Seamless, or Grubhub from 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday through Sunday, and brunch 12:00pm - 3:00pm Saturday's and Sunday's. Our delivery radius varies by service, but is generally two to three miles from our restaurants. We are currently offering one combined menu for delivery and pickup.
I want to make an appointment. How does the appointment process work?
You can make an appointment through Calendly, a software service that connects you to our Client Specialists’ calendars. You will then be prompted to answer a few brief questions so we can prepare and customize your appointment — they should take less than 30 seconds to answer. You’ll then be connected to a Client Specialist based on your needs and will be scheduled for a one-on-one time slot.
When you arrive at the store, come through our entrance at 38 E 19th St., and someone will provide you with a mask if you don’t have one already. Your client specialist will meet you there.
Are your restaurants open?
Our restaurants are open for limited-contact outdoor dining! We have set up a patio space in front of abcV and abc Cocina at 38 E 19th St. Here is what you can expect:
- Hours for limited-contact dining and delivery/pickup are 4:00pm - 9:00pm, Monday-Sunday.
- We will provide regular table service with all food & beverage served in environmentally-conscious to-go containers.
- The menu for limited-contact dining is subject to change and may vary from the menus available through our delivery/pickup partners.
- All abc restaurant staff will be following the health and safety protocols outlined below.
- Reservations are encouraged but not required for limited-contact dining, and can only be made through Resy.com
- Please note we are not accepting cash at this time as a health and safety measure.
For delivery or curbside food pickup, order through Caviar, Seamless, or Grubhub from 4:00pm - 9:00pm Monday through Sunday. Our delivery radius varies by service, but is generally two to three miles from our restaurants. We are currently offering one combined menu for delivery and pickup.
What safety measures are you taking in-store?
- We have security staff dedicated to enforce the safety practices.
- We are minimizing capacity in the store and on each floor.
- We request that our guests maintain a six feet distance from other people in the store at all times.
- Employees are all required to wear face masks, and guests are required to do the same. If you don’t have a face mask, one will be provided.
- Hand sanitizing stations (equipped with sanitizer that is at least 60% alcohol) are set up throughout the store and at registers, elevators, restrooms, and staircases.
- We disinfect all surfaces before, during, and after “open” hours using disinfectants and UVC wands.
- We have installed six-foot distancing markers on the floor at elevators, registers, and throughout the store.
- For the time being, we will abstain from testing of self-care and beauty products.
- Trying on clothing is not permitted at this time.
- If you want to test a mattress, our employees will prepare and sanitize the space before and afterwards.
- Staff will be provided with masks, which are mandatory to wear during their shift. Gloves will also be provided.
In addition, staff are required to wash their hands at regular intervals:
- Before and after their shift
- Before and after their breaks
- Before, during, and after preparing food
- After blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing
- After touching garbage
- Otherwise, every 30 minutes
In addition to the precautions mentioned above:
- We are limiting capacity in elevators, breakrooms, and restrooms.
- We have installed plexi barriers between registers and stations throughout the store.
- UVC wands, phone sanitizers, and iPad sanitizers are available on every floor for employee usage.
Yes. Please visit abcTrade to learn more, or email email@example.com with further questions.
We appreciate your support, flexibility, and cooperation as we slowly begin to open our doors. Please note that all safety measures are subject to change at a moment’s notice, as we continue to evolve, adapt, and assess the practices that are necessary to ensure utmost safety. Please abide by the suggestions of our staff and alert security if you are in the store and observe anyone who is not adhering to the current protocol.
With gratitude and appreciation.